Are you a blogger? Do you enjoy blogging about subjects with a quirky twist?
Well Disabled Life Media is looking for you!
We are looking to expand our blogging team that discovers articles in the media about disabilities and run-ins of all types.
We are looking for the right “FIT” and for our team, we are looking for:
- Previous or current blogging/article work (must show work examples - Highly active Twitter-ers & Facebook-ers too!)
- Have a strong understanding in the disabled community
- Avid researcher
- Can create “Post Images” – Photoshop or the like (a plus – can be taught)
- Understanding of photo and video linking/embedding (a plus – can be taught)
- Be a genuine and compassionate blogger - NO hidden business agendas & NO one-sided views
- Enjoy photography and all things media: YouTube – Twitter – Facebook – Instagram – etc.
- Knowledge of current affairs and pop culture
- Like what we are doing here at DLM!
To be considered, please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org (subject heading: Bloggers Wanted) This is an opportunity for those who agree what we are accomplishing here at DLM and would like to be a part our team and vision to contribute to the expansion of knowledge of disabilities in the mainstream media.
With your submission, please write a short paragraph of who you are and why you would like to be a blogger for Disabled Life Media.
*PLEASE NOTE: This is not a paid position, this is an open call for
the right person(s) to be a "fit" for DLM and an opportunity to be
a part of our growing website.
(Details to be provided with submission)